Role: Permanent Position
Location: Preston, Lancs
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
We are looking for a results driven, hands-on and strongly commercially focused Marketing Manager, who is able to both create and deliver our B2B Marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for taking the 2 companies forward to the next step – focusing on driving leads into our business development team, positioning us as thought leaders in the ad tech landscape.
You will also play a major role in launching our next generation range of ground-breaking advertising products and assist in the market development of new lines of business as we seek to diversify our products and revenues.
Occasional travel to customer meetings to act as a technical liaison, and also to the London office for Team and Project meetings.
Managing the marketing mix – creating and delivering initiatives to drive lead generation and awareness of our services into relevant target markets, using a range of marketing tactics:
- Owned media – website, Blogs.
- Channels – Search / PPC / SEO; Social; Display; Content; Email; Events.
- Customer communications – ensuring all tiers of current customers up to date with our offering.
- Brand – how we present ourselves.
Market development – opportunity assessment, offer definition and market entry plans for our products into new and potential markets.
- Product analysis, evaluation and definition – how do our products perform and how can we improve them.
- Research and development – understanding the revenue and market opportunities for new product/market lines; helping shape product and user experience to meet needs.
- Go to market plans for new sectors – taking our products / new products to new markets.
Skills / Experience
- Clear communicator who can manage conversations with customers, partners, as well as internal communications to the business
- Ability to create and communicate a clear marketing strategy
- Comfortable in working on and delivering targets, company objectives and key results
- Strong understanding of digital marketplace
- Strong understanding of end to end business drivers
- Expert in WordPress, Excel, Powerpoint with some knowledge of basic database systems and query based software
- Commercially focused and driven by outcomes
- Hard-working, hands-on and results oriented – able to see actively ‘make a contribution’ and ‘improve our business’ every day
- An active contributor to promote, contribute and enhance our company culture
- Strong understanding of digital, mobile and advertising landscape
- A curious mind, with a willingness and aptitude to learn and contribute
- Highly analytical mind and able to interpret meaning from data
- Problem solver
- Collaborative – able to work with directors, account management, operation and support team
- Knowledge/experience of working with Salesforce and Pardot (or other similar marketing automation tools)
If you’re ready for a new challenge or to find out more, contact us with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.