We all know that the end is near for Flash ads and HTML5 is now accepted as the new dominant technology. We’re going to take a look into what HTML5 means for media owners and their teams and what they will need to consider when stepping away from Flash.
We’re going to explore:
- Strengths and weaknesses of Flash
- Google’s decision to stop serving Flash ads
- What HTML5 advertising means for media owners
- The impact of multi-device use
- What HTML5 ads mean for designers
Simply fill out the form to access our insight piece and learn what moving to HTML5 means for media owners and their advertising plans.
If you want to see how easy it is to build your own HTML5 ads, click here to get started with 10 complimentary ads.