WHO WE ARE
Localstars is an exciting, innovative advertising technology business. Our services enable media owners and digital publishers to create digital advertising and videos faster than ever before; helping them sell, create and deliver digital services in a smart and efficient way. We have won the AOP award for Best Technology Partner; have customers throughout Europe and the US, and continue to innovate through our technical and creative solutions.
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager to help our existing and future customers realise maximum value from our award winning advertising design, delivery and production products. We’ve experienced rapid growth over the past two years, partnering with some of the world’s largest media owners including Trinity Mirror, Global Radio, Haymarket in the UK and major media owners in the US, Europe and South Africa.
We are looking for a multi‐talented individual who can go the extra mile and work diligently to drive initiatives with our customers. You should also be smart and process‐minded, always looking for better ways of doing things and be passionate about delivering positive outcomes for both us and our customers.
The key measure of the success for the role will be the overall number of ads created in our platform by our customers.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Background experience in one or all of the following areas: advertising sector; ad production; customer service; technical support; workflow management; newspaper, publisher or media owner; agency; sales.
- Knowledge and understanding of: digital advertising; ad operations; ad platforms; customer satisfaction management; publishing landscape; advertising landscape.
- Personal attributes to include: determined self‐starter; wanting to take responsibility and go the extra mile to achieve successful outcomes; good presenter and confident communicator; analytical; process‐minded; flexible approach to working hours to accommodate our global customer base and some international travelling as required.
Areas of responsibility
- Getting customers up and running.
- Picking up customer relations from and working closely with account managers and sales.
- Operating on‐boarding programmes with customers to include account set up, training, meeting early‐life ad platform adoption targets.
- Devising customer adoption initiatives – helping key accounts get the most from our services.
- Devising and operating specific sales / growth initiatives with dedicated customers.
- Weekly calls with relevant customers.
- Formulating growth plans and liaising with account managers and customers to meet both tactical and mid‐term objectives.
- Workflow and process solutions.
- Develop understanding of our systems can inter‐operate with customer systems.
- Understanding workflow and points of interface.
- Recommending changes and improvements to platform, production processes and ad serving processes to improve the overall customer experience and / or create internal efficiencies.
- Customer point of liaison.
- Gathering customer feedback and pushing it into product development.
- Understanding potential opportunities and either feeding into sales or recommending solutions.
If you’re ready for a new challenge or to find out more, contact us with your CV at email@example.com.